Google Analytics Certification

Getting Certified with Google Analytics

If you like this post, please PLUS 1 IT!

Google Analytics Certification

Finally got my Google Analytics Certification. The test has about 70 questions and you get one and a half hours to solve it.

————————————————-
(If you find the information at SEO Practices Blog useful, please help us support it by giving this Blog some “Link Love”: Linking to us, using the Plus 1 Button, or bookmarking our site. Thank you.)
————————————————-

You can study and take the test at: http://google.starttest.com/. From here you can take one or more of the proof-of-proficiency tests offered by Google. Upon becoming individually qualified, you’ll receive a certificate. You’ll also be more effective at making the best use of Google products within your organization and helping others do the same. In-depth online courses are offered free from Google to help you prepare for each test.

Related Posts

8 comments ↓

#1 Bunny on 10.03.11 at 7:37 am

let me know the procedure how to apply n entire details regarding certification

#2 Golf Rental and Sales on 11.05.11 at 12:43 pm

#3 Mediation Los Angeles on 11.12.11 at 5:06 am

good news. Google analytics is complex. Even for someone who is a long time and regular user. I tend to agree with you that its the course rather than the qualification that has the real value.

#4 Nikunj Dobriya on 02.07.12 at 12:43 pm

Getway Solution as the name suggests is a dedicated Magento Development Company with the ability to use all the features of the platform for effective eCommerce development, Magento web design and Magento website development. We combine the flexibility of the open source platform with our expert skills to provide service related to Magento development in India.

#5 Nikunj Dobriya on 02.07.12 at 12:48 pm

I become google Analytics member and i want made my carrer in seo. I want to succesful one seo devoloper.

#6 Simone on 12.10.12 at 6:51 am

Certified in Google Analytics sounds great. Need to know the exact procedure.

#7 www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLWZJceY4U/ on 03.10.14 at 5:14 pm

Your job is to take advantage of this inbred instinct.
Mostly you’ll see that most tips talk about positive reinforcement that can work wonders for the little child’s confidence.
Mommy’s Touch and Wonderwraps make one size diaper covers to pair with your one size fitted or
other cloth diapers.

#8 Blythe on 10.07.14 at 6:30 pm

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and yur videos, I was almost moved to start my own blkog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
I really loved what you hhad to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Look at my web page … buy gogle plus 1 (Blythe)